Friday, April 29, 2016

Daily Spin - 3 Rare Gifts!

Hello Jammers! When I logged on this afternoon after a fun day at school, (Kickball in P.E.) I did the Daily Spin, (as always) and just about fell out of my chair when I landed on the GIFTS section! I'm so happy, I haven't landed on it since the gifts were changed to rares.


When I saw where it landed, I was so stunned. After my almost falling incident, I got out of my chair and starting dancing.


 Here's a picture of the gift BEFORE it was opened.


A Rare Doctor's Bag! What a cute shade of blue, I love it.


A Rare Hula Skirt! I like the different colors of the flowers. The skirt looks SUPER NEAT on a Snow Leopard. The next gift matches the skirt, and that made me happy.


A Rare Gardening Hat! It goes well with the Hula Skirt, the matching yellow color. I know this will be an item you won't see many Jammers wearing, especially in Aldan, but I think it's pretty cute!

Well, onto today's new items! They added two new pieces to the Rocker Outfit, two diamonds a piece. There are many interesting colors to the "tail rings". (what a weird name) I think two diamonds is an expensive price to put these "tail rings" at. 


Also, there are new "rocker boots". They look like they are WAY to big for any animal, but I won't be purchasing them. What surprises me is that these items did NOT end up at the armor section of the diamond shop.


That's all for today, Jammers! See you all tomorrow for a new post! Thanks so much for reading, it means a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! I think the new rocker items are quite strange, but a lot of people seem to like them! :P

    ReplyDelete