Saturday, April 30, 2016

Spring Cottage - Upcoming Items!

Hello Jammers! Have you all been in the new Spring Cottage den on the Epic Dens list? If so, you've seen all the neat items inside. I'm here to talk about the unreleased, upcoming items that Animal Jam has in that den!


The Un-Glitched Poofy Rug! Hopefully next Jamaalidays they come out with the version that has the face on it. I like this version better than the plain one. I'm surprised they haven't fixed the rug! Oh well, something to look forward to!


A Princess Couch? I really like the looks of this one, it would be great to have a Princess Couch in my den. I also like the Princess Table, (which is not in the picture). This is a great set of matching den items!


My favorite item, the cat scratching pole. I love how the little puffy thingy moves back and forth at the top! It's such a cute den item, and when they FINALLY come out, I'm totally buying one of these for my pets.


Some sort of blimp thing? Even though I don't know this is called, I still think this is a pretty cool item. My guess is that it is a pet item, and you can place your pets on for a ride.


A FALCON PLUSHIE! Oh my gosh, this is the cutest plushie Animal Jam has EVER made! (besides the Snow Leopard and the Arctic Wolf) I really hope they come out with a claw for these cute plushies!


The final item for this post, some sort of writing, desk thing! I think this is a very cute item, and most likely will come out in an adventure..? What is there in store for the future?

That's all folks! Have a nice evening! (If you live where I live)



1 comment:

  1. Oooh... interesting! I'd love to see these items get released! :)

    ReplyDelete