Sunday, April 14, 2019

Checking In

Hey there Jammers!

Long time no see. It's been three years since I made a blog post. I left without a warning, without saying goodbye, and wow, I made a mistake. I miss this community, the unity that the owners of blogs had together. I had so many friends and just now I'm attempting to get in contact with those I was so close with years ago.

I know now that a lot of us have grown out of playing Animal Jam. I remember back to when we used to be little kids in elementary and middle school, who could spell decently and typed really slow. Wow, times have changed. Now that I'm in high school and I feel as if I can type a lot faster and spell a lot better.

Anyways, recently I've been playing Animal Jam, going back to the places that I used to spend the most time in, listening to the old music, looking at my old items - and man is the nostalgia kicking in. Although the community has gotten way worse due to the new wave of kids who got old enough to play, I still enjoy talking to new people and making new friends.

I'm sure a lot of you don't come on anymore. I haven't heard from some of my friends in 3 years, and the whole purpose of this return post is to find and catch up with those I haven't talked to in years. I'm really hoping I'm successful, because the amount of love and appreciation I have for every single one of you is unending. I miss you all so much.

So if you still come on here - or are still subscribed - please leave a comment. I'd love to catch up with all of you. :)

(Ahh I get to use the signature again! Aw this brings back so many memories)


5 comments:

  1. Hey paypay, It was nice talking to you after such a long time. (This has to be the best ted- talk)
    I miss the old community so much that I want to be a smol 9 year old again.The amount of time we spent on this game is just insane.Time kinda just flew by so fast.

    I being stupid still take a lot of time typing and also I was about to spell "flew" as "Flee" so I'm not sure my spelling improved ):(
    Still i remember not knowing the spelling of restaurant and depending on autocorrect too much.
    I've always been a fast typer for some reason, so again no improvement :P

    I honestly understand people who stop posting without saying goodbye. Writing it is way too hard. I know i'm writing this extremely late but I hope you still read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <333 its so nice to be talking to you again. do you have any ways I can contact you outside of aj and the blog?

      Delete
    2. discord, hangouts lol im lame so I don't have much
      :(

      Delete
    3. i have discord!! my tag is Hermyy#3471

      Delete