Saturday, May 22, 2021

PayPayRods Blue Doctors Bags Return

Hi jammers!

Long time no see! It is I, paypayrod!

okay but actually, some of you guys dug up my old youtube videos, deviantart accounts, PINTEREST ACCOUNT (mic, what) LAST NAME???? so i guess i owe my besties a shout out on the iconic animal jam cookie blog.

i am so sorry to anyone in the future who has to stumble across this embarrassing part of my childhood. i can't keep defending myself. maybe there was a part of my life where i was an animal jam furry. BUT STOP CALLING ME ONE!!!


anyways, here's a shout out to a few besties from dream merch discord (ew dream) that have not left me alone about it. you guys made it on the animal jam cookie! wow! you have peaked in life! 
to nox, dark chocolate supremacy, but also bubbly sparkling water is probably the worst sparkling water that has ever existed, irrelevant but you're a taurus so you're kinda cool

mic. stop roleplaying in general chat and simping over toothless and bunnix... ALSO HOW DID YOU FIND MY PINTEREST 

rogue, get my blog out of your tabs it does not want to be around your ao3 dnf fanfictions

leafie i hope that having this blog in your favorites gives you serotonin. STOP bullying me for using gmail to communicate with my animal jam friends IT WAS THE ONLY FORM OF COMMUNICATION I HAD

ananya. i am not a furry. i do not have paws. and my quote was very inspirational ALSO JUST BECAUSE I POSTED 2 YEARS AGO DOESN'T MEAN I STILL AM A FURRY 2 YEARS IS A LONG TIME 

here is a middle aged mom otter meme for my favorite otter lover soup you are welcome.

tea, i literally have never seen you before because i guess i'm blind. you wanted a shout out and i always do what my fellow readers ask for because i am the best animal jam blogger that has ever existed, so shout out to you new bestie

special shout out to my die hard fan rockiscool123. i hate you for finding my youtube. i'm not giving anyone your twitter. :KaedenKingUnamused:


signing off for (hopefully) the last time... #Shields4Yin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks bestie ur so pawsome also are you coming to the furry con soon? We really need you! We miss your fursona so much! Hope to shake some tail with you soon!

    ReplyDelete